Space for Art Exhibits
Our exhibits are the wonderful culmination of all of our Space for Art projects & are our opportunity to present & share the children’s artwork with the public. We develop these exhibits in very creative ways so the entire exhibit is built with a focus on the larger children’s art project (e.g. art spacesuits, Projekt Postcard), but with supporting displays & space-themed artwork surrounding it.
Our first Space for Art Exhibit was hosted by Space Center Houston in their central gallery. It was a stunning exhibit with three of the colorful art space suits - Hope, Courage & Unity - at the center, & the surrounding displays were artwork created by the Johnson Space Center technical community. It was an incredible mix of space art created by the children & a variety of art created by scientists, engineers, & astronauts who are normally only thought of for their technical work.
We are looking forward to our future exhibits that will continue to bring together the worlds of art, space, science, & healing by showcasing all of the children's Space for Art Foundation planetary art projects.
Inaugural Space for Art Exhibit, Space Center Houston, 2017
- Nov 2021 (Glasgow, Scotland) - COP26 UN Climate Change Conference
- June 2020-Jan 2021 (Tampa, FL) - Space for Art Exhibit at the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)- Dec 2021 (Miami, FL)
- Oct/Nov 2021 (Glasgow, Scotland) - UN Climate Change Conference (COP26)
- Jan-Mar 2020 (LA, CA) - "Message to Space", Supercollider Gallery
- Nov 2019 (KSC, FL) - Apollo 12 50th Anniversary Celebration, "Taste of Space"
- Oct 2019 (Paris, France) - Exploration Art Spacesuit showcased at the International Fashion Academy "White Nights in Paris" events
- Sept 2019 (Miami, FL) - OMEGA Boutique Conversation
- Sept 2019 (Miami, FL) - Space for Art Foundation Interactive Art Experience & Fundraiser
- Aug 2019 (Tucson, AZ) - SpacefestX